Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Form Field Properties - Changing multiple fields at once  (Read 8224 times)

Wes

Form Field Properties - Changing multiple fields at once
« on: January 21, 2018, 12:19:43 PM »

Hello,

I am having trouble changing the text alignment in multiple form fields at once (trying to center align rather than left align).  I know how to do this one field at a time but when multiple fields are selected, the "options" tab under "Form Field Properties" no longer exists.  Select one field, and it reappears along with other tabs.

Thank you

Wes

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
Re: Form Field Properties - Changing multiple fields at once
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 07:18:40 AM »

I have Revu eXtreme 2017 and the same things happens here.  It doesn't look like there is a way to select multiple text fields and set their internal text alignment all at once.  Sorry.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

DeniseNHF

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2019, 04:22:16 PM »

Hello,

I am having trouble changing the text alignment in multiple form fields at once (trying to center align rather than left align).  I know how to do this one field at a time but when multiple fields are selected, the "options" tab under "Form Field Properties" no longer exists.  Select one field, and it reappears along with other tabs.

Thank you

Wes

I've had this issue.  If you select a field, then hit shift you can select multiple fields, then use the arrows to move all fields at once.  I think that's what you were asking!

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 07:02:24 AM »

I think the OP is trying to align  / change justification of the text within the fields - not move the fields themselves.  He wants to select multiple fields that have left aligned text and change them all to center aligned text at one time, rather than having to do it one field at a time.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

DeniseNHF

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 08:01:49 AM »

Oh, then I usually just create a template field with everything I want (size, left margin, color, etc.) and copy and paste.  That's the only work around I've ever found.