Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Create Page Labels  (Read 12148 times)

KRylands

Create Page Labels
« on: January 30, 2018, 07:52:11 AM »

Hi, I am attempting to Create Page Labels for a document in a Revu Studio session but the tool is greyed out. :( Anyone know why this might be? I seem to be able to create the labels fine for the a typical document not in a studio session.

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
Re: Create Page Labels
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 08:38:07 AM »

I believe the drawing must be "checked out" to apply a label (or do anything else).  If the Admin of the project has not set permissions so you can check it out, then you can't alter it.  There will probably be a "padlock" icon next to the drawing name in the tab at the top when you open it.  If you click on that lock and don't see a "checkout" option, you can't alter the file.  You would have to download a copy - but then that won't be part of the Studio Project.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

KRylands

Re: Create Page Labels
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 04:52:24 AM »

Thanks Steve! I don't see a padlock to 'check out' next to the drawing to apply the label when in a session. It worked when I created the labels out of session and then right clicked the dwg set and selected 'add to open session' at the bottom. The labels stayed on the set then. They did not appear when I selected the '+' tool next to Documents in the session browser.