Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [Resolved] Sessions: See who has attempted to access, and allow or deny them.  (Read 1334 times)

HBish

Dear Bluebeam Revu Software Team:

It would be extremely helpful to be able to see a list of users who have tried to access my session. From there, I would like to be able to press a button to "Allow" each user. I have no idea who has tried to access the Session and has been denied, until I get an email from someone that they need access. I have just started a large session roughly a week ago, and this has already happened to me a handful of times. We've initiated a workaround of 'deputizing' a few different members of each group to Admin level so that they can add folks from their own group. However, I anticipate that I will still hear from more than a dozen people about this issue.

This has been an issue for all members of my group for a long time, and many people would be very grateful for this feature!

Thank you so much.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 09:45:17 AM by HBish »

MargaretHTS

You should be able to do this by making it a "restricted" session. When I do this it tells me exactly who tried to join & gives me a chance to allow or deny each person.

HBish

You're right! I noticed that when people try to join, it does show a popup. I suppose as a follow-up, having some redundancy would be nice - like being able to proactively access the popup in the session settings, even when someone hasn't attempted to access the session. This feature request is more or less closed, though.