Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
 on: February 07, 2024, 01:36:43 PM 
Started by Praneil - Last post by Praneil
I have a bunch of users that still have older version of BlueBeam Revu 2019 installed on their workstations.  I'm looking for a PowerShell script or removal tool for 2019 and older. Any of you superstars able to help me I have about 90 machines I hope to deploy this to .

Cheers,
Praneil

on: January 26, 2024, 09:25:50 AM 
Started by Rado - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
The only way I can think to do this would be to hold alt whilst the group is selected. This then lets you move the group items independantly of each other, so you can translate or rotate the box/octagon, or text.

I hope that makes sense, but let me know if not!

on: January 26, 2024, 03:04:55 AM 
Started by Rado - Last post by Rado
I am creating symbols, and you like to create a tool chest. What I would like to do is create a Box, octagon or whatever. I would then like to create a text box and put a letter in it. Once this is done, I would like to group it. However, the orientation of the tool chest with letters is not locked together. For instance, if I insert the newly created symbol (box with letter A in it). Once I rotate the box, the A locks with the symbol. I don't want this, I want the A to not move with the symbol.. Any ideas on how I can create a tool chest with one symbol that will allow the A to lock at 180 degrees, regardless of any rotation of the box it is contained within?

Is there update on this topic. Thank you.

on: January 23, 2024, 10:05:48 PM 
Started by myapr - Last post by myapr
Hello,

I would like to ask whether it is possible to customize the custom column formulas for each markup. For example, I have a "Beams" and "Slabs" formwork takeoff. I want to create different formulas of "Formwork Area" custom column for each "Beams" and "Slabs". Is it possible to do that?

Thanks!

on: January 18, 2024, 05:23:50 PM 
Started by Pinoy_707 - Last post by Pinoy_707
Hi all,
I'm a noob on BLUEBEAM. I have a pdf I would like to scale out and markup. However, the tools and toolbars are greyed out. Do I need to have a session open in order to do this?

Thanks,

on: January 17, 2024, 07:55:17 AM 
Started by jschulz73 - Last post by jschulz73
We have a user that when they maximize their window, the menu tabs are missing/suppressed.  This is not corrected by the F9 key to suppress/Un-suppress the menu tabs. I have checked all of the settings I can find, but cannot locate a setting that controls this.  If the window is maximized and they need to use a menu tab, the window needs to be restored and they reappear again.  It is a very cumbersome workflow.
 Any help is greatly appreciated.

on: January 15, 2024, 06:49:29 AM 
Started by Roelofse - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
Had a thought regarding this, though it depends a little on what exactly the purpose of the mark-up is.

If you don't need to interact with the mark-up other than positioning each one on the page, I think it's feasible to set up your mark-up as a stamp. You could then select the placed mark-up and redefine as the new stamp if you make an update.

on: January 03, 2024, 04:43:16 PM 
Started by Roelofse - Last post by Roelofse
Hello everyone...

I have made custom markups, added them to my toolchest, but realized the value in adding more information to them than what is in there now (such as make/model/size, etc).
Is there a way to edit these without having to remake all of them?  The only way I have figured out how to do it now is to add one of the markups to a drawing, edit it, and then "Add to Toolchest" again.  But this will be very tedious, but also, in future, something might change and I would need to edit it again.

Is this possible?  If so, how?

Thanks,
Jacques

on: December 01, 2023, 03:59:03 PM 
Started by Andrew - Last post by Andrew
I'm wrestling with the highlight feature of Batch>Link. It was used on other projects without issue but on this particular one, the highlighted region is too large around text that has been rotated to be read from bottom to top. Image attached for reference. Has anyone else delt with this issue, and how was it resolved? Please advise.

on: December 01, 2023, 02:53:33 PM 
Started by Waynek - Last post by MargaretHTS
I find that when I hit "save collapse state" it pops back to how it was (or some other configuration) but if you close the document & re-open, it's OK.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10