Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: March 08, 2024, 10:16:42 AM 
Started by 2tall2call - Last post by MelonHead

on: March 08, 2024, 10:16:15 AM 
Started by MelonHead - Last post by MelonHead
I try to open Stapler and I keep getting an error message. Help a brother out.

on: March 08, 2024, 10:11:44 AM 
Started by ballense - Last post by MelonHead

on: March 08, 2024, 01:05:46 AM 
Started by BluebeamHelp101 - Last post by BluebeamHelp101
I'm hoping to automate a few tasks in Bluebeam; just checking if the following is possible.

I currently have a PDF form that requires me to fill out specific part numbers and the description that goes with that part number in a separate column.

I was hoping it would be possible to automate the text boxes so that the description field fills itself out automatically when a specific part number is entered.

Then, in an ideal world, is there a method for Blue Beam to automatically add a Datasheet—another PDF document—as a new page to the document whenever the part number is entered? Maybe through bluebeam cloud?

As previously stated, I'm just trying to gauge whether it's feasible or whether I'm dreaming!!.

Thanks for your help

on: March 07, 2024, 10:22:29 AM 
Started by Maxime.Vezeau - Last post by SCOTTWIDMANN
Hello.

Very happy to see a Bluebeam Forum after it was turned off.

Looking for people who are interested in aligning PDF instruction manuals with QR Codes via Camera, Point Clouds in PDF, Animations in PDF, and Bluebeam or similar as a bootable operating system with messaging.

Tall order: essentially an E-Reader, but running on a 96Boards computer and with Mixed Reality based instruction manuals.

Thank you for the forum.

on: February 29, 2024, 10:01:12 AM 
Started by jcanter - Last post by jcanter
so this is probably not a big deal to anyone but me. Is there a way to change the default Studio folder view from the thumbnail view to the list view and additionally show the "date modified", "checked out by" and "last checked in by" columns by default? This is so annoying to me, but I also recognize that I'm easily annoyed. 😁

PDF attached

on: February 23, 2024, 11:24:24 AM 
Started by 2tall2call - Last post by 2tall2call
That's exactly how I have been using the line tool. Just hoping there was a different way. Thanks for the reply Kindlin.

on: February 22, 2024, 09:41:16 PM 
Started by kc27315 - Last post by kc27315
Fantastic! Thank you so much for posting the solution you came across. BB was driving me nuts! Enjoy your evening my friend!

on: February 22, 2024, 04:27:33 PM 
Started by Roelofse - Last post by kindlin
I've basically said this 4 times in as many threads, but it sounds like you are looking for BLOCKS inside a typical CAD program, like AutoCAD, where your exact functionality is present. Edit blocks, edit in place, editing them updates all other blocks, etc.

Unfortunately, I don't know any features just like that in BB. I thought right click > update toolchest properties might be a thing, but there is just Update Defaults, which isn't the same as the toolchest.

on: February 22, 2024, 04:22:35 PM 
Started by Pinoy_707 - Last post by kindlin
Trying checking the security settings (Ctrl-L), you are likely Restricted from editing that particular PDF. You can either unlock it if you can, or ask the originating company/source to provide an unrestricted version. You can also just print it to PDF or use any number of various online tools to strip the security, but be careful as you may be doing something you're not supposed to be doing (or even illegal) if you just starting stripping out security restrictions.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10