Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: IOS 13  (Read 7785 times)

Urban

IOS 13
« on: August 09, 2019, 05:05:28 PM »

Anyone else having trouble with Bluebeam and IOS 13?  Whenever I open a pdf, Bluebeam crashes shortly thereafter.  If I try connect to Bluebeam Studio, it crashes immediately.

Harold

Scott

Re: IOS 13
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 10:47:21 AM »

Yes, you will have errors on IOS 13 for a bit. From Bluebeam below..

At this time, Revu for iPad is not compatible with the upcoming iPadOS release. We’re actively working on an update to make the app fully compatible with the new OS, and plan to release it by late October. 

To ensure that Revu for iPad continues working as expected, we recommend staying on the current OS (iOS 12) until then. Please check the App Store for updates.

TheEstimator

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 07:17:48 PM »

Has the recent update fixed the issues?  Want to know if it is worth while buying the app.

Scott

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 04:15:26 PM »

v3.9.11.68 works fine with ios13.

If you are using Revu on a Desktop and in the field, I believe there is value to have Revu on the iPad, but there is also Vu, which is free.
Vu will allow you to do markups in a Session and view .pdf documents in a Project or local to the device, just not edit them.

It's difficult to know what you are looking for from Revu to help you do on the iPad. There are many pdf editors, maybe Revu doesn't provide what you need.