Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Polylength tool properties  (Read 486 times)

cmacphail

Polylength tool properties
« on: June 22, 2023, 11:37:12 AM »

I have a polylength tool saved in my tool chest in properties mode. I just want to be able to keep the same Subject, Label, and Layer every time I use this tool but I want the Rise/Drop to stay set to 0. If I use the tool and then adjust the Rise/Drop and then immediately re-use the tool, it changes the Rise/Drop for the tool without any indication in the tool chest and no way for me to change it back to 0 without following the same process of using the tool, changing the rise/drop to 0, and then reusing the tool again.

Is there a way to lock the properties of the tool so it keeps the same defaults no matter what I do to each individual line I make?

CHARLIEEASTWOOD

Re: Polylength tool properties
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 04:27:16 AM »

Hi
If you draw out a length and then right click on it, you can "Set as default". Does this work? I've not been able to recreate your version, the polylength tool always shows as 0 for rise/drop for me

cmacphail

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2023, 10:06:21 AM »

The issue has been fixed with the help of Customer Support. I just needed to update my version of Revu. My company had blocked the automatic updates for some reason, so I just had to manually update it through https://www.bluebeam.com/download/

CHARLIEEASTWOOD

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2023, 10:08:38 AM »

Ah that old chestnut!