Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How does one move a document set's page origins to the lower right??  (Read 820 times)

Larry

We frequently receive document sets with Letter, Tabloid, Arch C and occasionally Arch D sized sheets.
These pages/sheets all have internal origins at the centre of the sheet regardless of page size.

Is there a means to move said origin to the lower right corner?

This is where we find the title block of the pages and its size doesn't change. This is to identify the page label location regardless of paper size. We have noticed that in some cases a set will somehow be already configured with an origin 0,0 in the lower right corner but for the majority of files received it is on centre of the sheet/page. Revu seems to track from this origin and of course the corner is in different locations for the same piece/area of data if the overall page is smaller or larger.

Larry

Re: How does one move a document set's page origins to the lower right??
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 04:24:42 PM »

I gather from the amount of time and number of views without responses that no one including the developer doesn't know what I am talking about (unlikely though) or they have a policy of leaving us with our questions unanswered for functionality that may not yet be incorporated or not be possible.
Thanks.... :(
Larry

CHARLIEEASTWOOD

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 03:20:59 AM »

I have no clue sorry!

I don't think the bluebeam company have any official links with this forum though so I'd speak to customer support. Here's hoping this forum gains some traction and it becomes as useful as the autodesk forum!

Larry

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 12:33:04 PM »

Yes, for all the usefulness this program has, they don't seem to value the strategy of developing and monitoring FAQ and product development through active support in a user forum. Vectorworks, Autodesk and others thankfully do this much better.  :)