Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bluebeam doesn't print all of my pages  (Read 6397 times)

kkocourek

Bluebeam doesn't print all of my pages
« on: June 06, 2019, 08:07:20 AM »

Hello,

I have a customer who prints from Bluebeam regularly.  Say she has a pdf with 80 pages and goes to print pages 20-60, it will show its printing the pages then that box disappears and it only ever prints say 10 of the pages or sometimes its like 15-20 pages that it prints.  It never prints the actual number of pages that she wants. 

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling bluebeam and have also uninstall the printer and reinstalled it with new drivers.  She is using Bluebeam 2018 Extreme.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
Re: Bluebeam doesn't print all of my pages
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 08:22:22 AM »

I can't think of any reason why Revu would be causing this.  I would check that there isn't a page range selected to print or maybe odd and even selected?  Trying printing with the print monitor window open and see if anything shows up there.  No printing errors?  Also try looking in the Print Log for any errors.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

kkocourek

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 08:27:01 AM »

When she prints like this she usually selects a range from like pages 20-60.  I can check and make sure that odd and even aren't selected.

kkocourek

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2019, 11:50:57 AM »

I checked and there are no weird settings checked and there is no print error going through.