Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New to Revu, question re measurement  (Read 2579 times)

Assessor

New to Revu, question re measurement
« on: February 08, 2021, 03:34:27 AM »

Just opened up a new floor plan. I am trying to extract measurements and display them on the drawing. I calibrated the scale and started to measure but the measurements keep disappearing. This is the first drawing that this has happened. Searched for a solution but haven't found a solution. Help appreciated.

Assessor

Re: New to Revu, question re measurement
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 03:46:51 AM »

Just opened up a new floor plan. I am trying to extract measurements and display them on the drawing. I calibrated the scale and started to measure but the measurements keep disappearing. This is the first drawing that this has happened. Searched for a solution but haven't found a solution. Help appreciated.
Is there a way of maybe printing the restricted pdf into a new pdf without restrictions?
Really trying to make Bluebeam work for our company, and it should, but I can't seem to get over the simple things like vector content, restrictions, etc. As we are energy consultants a lot of the time we have no involvement with the design team and it can be difficult ask Clients to remove restrictions as they are only the middle man. Help appreciated.