Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Egnyte integration  (Read 5948 times)

l2

Egnyte integration
« on: August 02, 2019, 08:59:30 AM »

Has anyone figured out how to make the Egnyte IOS integration work? Bluebeam is telling me the Egnyte integration does not work - why would they even show it if it does not work.

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
Re: Egnyte integration
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2019, 01:53:52 PM »

Don't know if this helps at all as I don't use Egnyte.

https://www.egnyte.com/blog/2017/07/egnyte-bluebeam-collaboration-for-construction/

There seems to be live chat help on this page as well.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

l2

Re: Egnyte integration
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 02:14:08 PM »

Thanks for replying.

That is just the announce/ instruction page. The issue begins with an authentication error trying to add the Egnyte account to an IOS device. We use SSO with google authenticating for our Egnyte access.

After speaking with both Egnyte and Bluebeam on the topic:

Egnyte stated - they say it's Bluebeam problem and they need to sort it out. The code does not work properly and will not authenticate.

Bluebeam stated - Hello,

I followed up with some people higher up within the Support chain and we really appreciate all the information you sent over. Unfortunately the compatibility for Egnyte is just not there for the iPad app.

According to our site regarding the app we only support file sharing/storage with Studio Projects, Dropbox®, Box®, Citrix® ShareFile® or WebDAV accounts.

At this point we are only developing for security on the Revu for iPad app. I apologize but we cannot offer a solution to add the Egnyte account to our app.

---

My frustration is that we have adopted Bluebeam Revu company wide. We wanted to use IOS devices in the field to access our Egnyte files. They clearly show Egnyte in the add account options, but it does not authenticate - so we cannot use it.

Thanks again!