Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What's the purpose of this board?  (Read 2645 times)

Waynek

What's the purpose of this board?
« on: May 11, 2021, 07:45:53 PM »

I thought this was a place for users to post bugs to Bluebeam support.  I expected to see replies confirming that a bug exists and it would be fixed, or that the reported bug could be not be reproduced.

I see many bug reports go with no reply or with replies only from other users.  Does support monitor this board and reply at all?  Should I be reporting bugs by email instead?

Maybe active support is delayed because of COVID?  If so, that's certainly understandable.  I'm just trying to figure out what's going on.

Wayne
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 07:48:00 PM by Waynek »

Scott

Re: What's the purpose of this board?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 12:11:42 PM »

Waynek,
This community forum is not associated with company that maintains or provided Bluebeam Revu.

Bluebeam originally had a forum for users to post thought, ideas and problems, etc. I believe one user's passion created this forum because there was a void, and they find enjoyment in sharing information like others on this forum.

This is solely supported by those active users passionate to share their time, experiences, frustrations, anything they want.
We can only help each other to better utilize the tool and work through issues we maybe have had that were similar.
The hope is maybe Bluebeam is reading items here and considering them.

Your question might be better to elevate to the Bluebeam Support team or Suggestions on their website. They are who you gave money to for the software purchase.
Sorry the users here can't help with your bug.

Waynek

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 06:41:37 PM »

Scott.,

I understand.  Thank you for your reply.

Wayne

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 02:37:00 PM »

Wayne,

As Scott mentioned, this support forum is NOT officially connected to Bluebeam in any capacity.  I created this online forum several years ago when Bluebeam unexpectedly closed their forum and then later deleted it completely, thereby forcing users to pay for support.

You might want to read the posts in the "Welcome!" and "Administration" boards for more background info on the forum and its interaction with Bluebeam.

Steve
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2021, 02:40:18 PM »

And, in the FWIW department, there ARE three users subscribed to this forum with an email address that ends in "@bluebeam.com".

Steve
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

Waynek

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2021, 06:21:43 PM »

Thanks, Steve.  I'll take a look at those.
Wayne