Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
 on: October 30, 2023, 04:38:44 PM 
Started by mcoffin - Last post by mcoffin
Hi Charlie-

What you suggested was my planned workaround (and I just implemented it and it worked fine). Thanks. Weird that there's this "Trim Box" option and it doesn't seem to work nor is there any documentation. Some day...

-Mike

on: October 30, 2023, 01:06:22 PM 
Started by mcoffin - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
Hi Mike,

Had a play with trim but it's not obvious what the difference is.

Could you just draw a white box over the page number area and apply mark-up to all pages? You could then flatten the document before it is issued etc.

on: October 27, 2023, 02:32:55 PM 
Started by Waynek - Last post by Waynek
I use bookmarks extensively.  When I'm working, I want to see only the current relevant section of bookmarks with all other bookmarks collapsed and out of view.

Revu repeatedly spoils my work set up by refreshing the bookmarks view, expanding all levels, and moving the view to the top of the bookmarks list.  I then have to go back and painstakingly re-create the view I want. Rinse and repeat throughout the day.

For example, it does this every time I open a file, every time I save the file, every time I change page numbers, etc.   

Has anyone figured out a way to preserve the bookmarks view?  I've worked through the menu's many times without being able to find anything that helps.

Wayne

on: October 25, 2023, 01:18:16 PM 
Started by mcoffin - Last post by mcoffin
Howdy-

I'm trying to remove page numbering from the footers of a stack of pages that was put in the footer by the software that generated the original pages - not native footers from Bluebeam. Doing the batch Crop method doesn't really work since I'm only after removal of page numbers and I'd like to keep the other footer data intact.

When fiddling with the Page Setup / Crop dialog box, there's an option that I'd hoped would work called "Trim Box" on the pulldown menu (see attached screen shot). I've selected the space that I'd hoped would be trimmed but it doesn't do anything after clicking "OK". So far, reading and searching the Bluebeam documentation returns zero results for the "Trim Box" option.

Anyone managed to pull this off? I'm running Bluebeam Revu 21.0.45 on a Windoze 11 machine.

Thanks,
Mike

on: October 25, 2023, 01:02:45 AM 
Started by leftyinvalid - Last post by leftyinvalid
does ScriptEngine.exe still work in Revu 21 complete?

on: October 17, 2023, 05:15:04 AM 
Started by John Golding - Last post by John Golding
Having looked at the various Revision Notes for the past couple of years, they are almost all 'plug-in updates' and 'bug fixes'.  There have been negligible new features or functionality.

Does anyone know if this will be the pattern for the future?

on: October 11, 2023, 10:46:50 AM 
Started by jud2023 - Last post by jud2023
Thanks for following up. I did not make a change, because a) it's already set to hibernate overnight and b) the issue still exists during the workday--ie anytime I don't have Bluebeam as the active app, it will do this. It's just the most annoying overnight. It's probably a connectivity/enterprise-level firewall thing that I need to talk to my IT dept about.

I did think of a workaround I could try: Bluebeam fortunately opens your sessions more/less as it was when you left it; so, maybe I can just leave the session at the end of the day, stay logged-in overnight, and still jump back in the next morning where I left off.

on: October 11, 2023, 08:51:04 AM 
Started by jud2023 - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
Any luck?

on: October 04, 2023, 10:47:16 AM 
Started by jud2023 - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
In "Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\System Settings", you can set the sleep button to hibernate rather than sleep. See if that stops it being able to do things!

Search control panel in start menu and paste the path in quotations above if you don't know how to access it.

on: October 04, 2023, 10:41:34 AM 
Started by jud2023 - Last post by jud2023
Not sure! Check out the log. It's all through the night. Perhaps it's not really sleeping... :o

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10