Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
 on: April 09, 2024, 09:51:06 AM 
Started by WalterB - Last post by WalterB
I'm setting up label markups for data locations, can you create a stamp that will sequence with every use?  ex: A4-01, A4-02
If not is there an easier way then  just labeling each location?

on: April 03, 2024, 10:50:21 AM 
Started by johnr@velectric.com - Last post by johnr@velectric.com
I have Polylines in Autocad with specific end point data locations and want to bring them into Bluebeam as a Markup lines (bax) are there any tools (commands) available to create a bax from AutoCad Polines? 

on: March 20, 2024, 01:59:53 PM 
Started by krivers - Last post by krivers
I have used this product for a while and find it unfair that to get access to all of my bluebeam sessions. There is an additional fee associated. Being IT of a business, we must see all data or have the ability to gain access to all data at will. Microsoft provides access of all of its data to all of the tools without the extra cost.

on: March 19, 2024, 07:36:54 AM 
Started by tsheldon111 - Last post by tsheldon111
I am using the ipad app for markups. When using the highlighter on the desktop version of Revu, I can hold Ctrl and it turns off the text mode for the highlighter and makes it a free form highlighter. However, I don't have a Ctrl button on ipad. So I cannot get out of Text mode on the ipad. Is there a way to turn off the Text mode for the highlighter in the ipad app?

on: March 12, 2024, 10:52:33 AM 
Started by ghess4377 - Last post by MargaretHTS
This has been an ongoing frustration since they did that "maintenance" the weekend of March 2nd.

On Twitter/X they said in a response to someone, "we expect a few more days of lower performance in peak times" & "The solution is unfortunately not instant, but we know how to fix it."

This isn't particularly helpful but it's more information than what's on the status page.

on: March 12, 2024, 09:31:22 AM 
Started by ghess4377 - Last post by ghess4377
Getting close to a week of intermittent Studio outages going back to 6-Mar-2024. I am assuming there are others in the U.S. that are also experiencing this? Anybody found a workaround? Does switching to a different server make a difference?

on: March 11, 2024, 04:42:36 AM 
Started by MelonHead - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
Ha! We all start somewhere, glad you figured it out

on: March 09, 2024, 08:08:08 AM 
Started by kgurra - Last post by kgurra
im trying to figure out how i can create volume measurements for excavation work. the problem is that drawings dont show the over excavation needed to do foundation work. ideally i want to be able to trace a line and it gets me a 2 foot offset around it with the added calculated volume. any help would be great. thanks

on: March 08, 2024, 01:29:47 PM 
Started by MelonHead - Last post by MelonHead
Well I feel a bit dumb. The files weren't PDFs. I thought it would convert them or something, idk. I don't really know too much about this program, was just told to "figure it out" soooooo I have been a bit all over the map. Thanks for the responses

on: March 08, 2024, 12:49:56 PM 
Started by MelonHead - Last post by MargaretHTS
I usually use it by selecting the files I want to staple in Windows Explorer, right clicking, and choosing "combine files in Revu" which opens up the stapler.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10