Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: April 24, 2024, 09:11:25 AM 
Started by RkDraw - Last post by Burnie
Been having this problem as well. What I did was print the original as a pdf in order to unlock it, then changed the color processing to black & white. only works for line drawings though.

on: April 22, 2024, 04:35:58 AM 
Started by kindlin - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
If you drag the window out so that it is free floating, you can then have multiple tabs within this floating menu. You could then have this menu on the side and adjust the height to suit :)

on: April 19, 2024, 02:38:43 PM 
Started by kindlin - Last post by kindlin
In BB, you can quite easily customize what things go where on all 4 sides of your window, unfortunately, you can't adjust what those sides actually look like.

Specifically, on my portrait-orientated monitor, whenever I open a properties, or bookmarks, or search, or measure, or anything else, the entire side of the window pops out, even when the side bar content only fills a small fraction of the height. For example, I have just 6 bookmarks in this pdf, the bookmark list itself is only about 2 inches wide and tall, but if I ever open up the bookmark bar to actually use those bookmarks, it opens up the ENTIRE side view, which instead of 2 by 2 is now 2 by19 inches tall (or whatever my screen height is) taking up a huge chunk of screen real estate.

I wish each side bar, and even the bottom bar whenever you crack that open, only opened to as tall or as wide as necessary to view the content in that bar, which is often much smaller than the entire height or width of your window. As you open different commands on each side bar, the bar would expand and contract as necessary to show you the content.

on: April 19, 2024, 02:31:29 PM 
Started by Mechitar - Last post by kindlin
Sounds like classic locked behavior: you can do various things in the PDF, but maybe not draw a line, or not print, or not rotate pages. It may seem entirely random, but often these restrictions are part of the security settings for that PDF.

Try hitting ctrl-L and seeing what alterations, if any, are restricted for that document. I suspect you'll find your answer.

on: April 19, 2024, 02:28:49 PM 
Started by johnr@velectric.com - Last post by kindlin
I'll be interested in any kind of ACAD<>BB tool that exists as well. Either lines from ACAD to BB or linework from BB into autocad, either function would be very useful.

Unfortunately, I know of no such command or tool. The best I know of is snapping an image out of either program and pasting it into the other to manually recreate the linework.

on: April 19, 2024, 02:26:18 PM 
Started by kgurra - Last post by kindlin
Great question, tho I'm not aware of any OFFSET command such as you would find in any drafting software - that's not what BB is meant for, but I agree it would be nice, I encounter lots of times that I would use that as well.

The only way I know how to do this is manually. Well, unless your foundation is a square, then you can group-scale the square up or down. But if any lines are rectangular, etc., it wouldn't scale it up equally on all sides.

on: April 17, 2024, 05:48:23 PM 
Started by Mechitar - Last post by Mechitar
Someone has posed this question before, but no one answered it and it's been a couple of years since, so trying to see if I'll have more luck than them.

Like the subject says, in some PDF's (created by others) I find that keyboard shortcuts don't work.  I can still do use menus and toolbars to invoke commands, but I don't have the ability to do so with key-in's.  I use Revu 20, for what it's worth.  Anyone know of a way to get the key-in's to work in these situations?

on: April 10, 2024, 06:14:00 AM 
Started by WalterB - Last post by CHARLIEEASTWOOD
If you add your 'stamp' to your tools, then right click on it in the tool chest, you can create a sequence from it. The "A4-" could then be the prefix in your sequence.

Hope that makes sense.

on: April 09, 2024, 09:51:06 AM 
Started by WalterB - Last post by WalterB
I'm setting up label markups for data locations, can you create a stamp that will sequence with every use?  ex: A4-01, A4-02
If not is there an easier way then  just labeling each location?

on: April 03, 2024, 10:50:21 AM 
Started by johnr@velectric.com - Last post by johnr@velectric.com
I have Polylines in Autocad with specific end point data locations and want to bring them into Bluebeam as a Markup lines (bax) are there any tools (commands) available to create a bax from AutoCad Polines? 

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10