Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Revu Session Ending  (Read 2910 times)

meen

Revu Session Ending
« on: January 29, 2020, 12:00:26 AM »

Hi There,
I am trying to run a review session with four other people in my office. I can start it and have people log in successfully. However the problem comes when I need to close my computer, or even close Bluebeam. I want the session to stay open for a few days, but each time I close Bluebeam, the other attendees lose connection and their session ends. I then need to log in and start it again for them to join. How do I keep a session going even if I am not in attendance? It really limits its usefulness if the only time other people can work in a session is when I can physically have my computer on and the review session open.
Thanks I advance.

BCI Instructor

Re: Revu Session Ending
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 11:20:10 AM »

What you're describing should not be happening. Once you create a Studio Session you should be able to come and go as much as you like while leaving the session active for others. Just be sure you are using the "leave" option and not the "finish" option to exit.

Bluebeam And Burgers

• Troy DeGroot
    • UChapter2
Re: Revu Session Ending
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 11:34:25 PM »

Is everyone signed in using the same Studio Account?  Everyone should create their own free account. I can't think of what else would cause this.
Check out all my Bluebeam resources from free blog and video content to a thriving user group called the Brainery, to quick 2-hour courses focused on workflows. https://uchapter2.com/