Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Highlighter Tool - Turn off highlight text mode  (Read 11820 times)

Peri_5xg

Highlighter Tool - Turn off highlight text mode
« on: July 24, 2019, 08:34:02 AM »

When I use the highlighter, is there an option to completely turn off the highlight text mode and keep it in free-form highlight mode?

I know that there is a way to, because it was off until recently, I am not sure how it turned back on.

Scott

Re: Highlighter Tool - Turn off highlight text mode
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 03:14:42 PM »

I hold down "ctrl" when utilizing the highlighter tool if I don't want it to highlight recognized text. This avoids the accidental highlighting of everything on the line / document and makes the highlighter behave as it isn't text.

Not sure there is an option in Preferences as I've always used "ctrl" key to bounce back and forth.

W31Andrew

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 10:55:02 AM »

You can turn it off by going to Revu>Preferences>Window>Tablet and then uncheck "Enable Text Highlighting", or you can just hold ctrl as Steve mentioned.

Peri_5xg

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 08:40:01 AM »

You can turn it off by going to Revu>Preferences>Window>Tablet and then uncheck "Enable Text Highlighting", or you can just hold ctrl as Steve mentioned.

My whole office thanks you!!!

MWolfe

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2019, 10:51:21 AM »

I am having that same problem.  2018 is like an alien version after using 2014 for 5 years.  The first line I highlighted found and highlighted all text on the drawing.  Turning off text highlighting should fix that as well.  Thanks