Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Capture from camera within revu  (Read 1778 times)

DereckNad

Capture from camera within revu
« on: June 07, 2022, 12:29:26 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm still new to bluebeam revu and trying to understand the huge machine that it is. At our office (architecture), we decided to try bluebeam as our new PDF reader and we are trying to implant it for electronic field measurment to gain time (compared to paper). As an info, we bought a Microsoft Surface go 3 with intel core i3 to use revu with on the field. After the first experience I noticed that when linking a capture with the camera to a markup, taken within revu, the image is really low quality. I exported the image and compared it to a photo taken within the camera app of the surface and the difference was huge (2500 ko for the image taken with the surface camera, 75 ko for the image taken with the camera feature of revu).

Do you guys know if it is possible to make adjustment to make it better, without having to take all my photos with the surface camera and having to link all my photos to markups when coming back to the office. I've tried to play with the import/export settings of images but nothing works with my problem.

Thanks!