Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bluebeam Legends - FULL DOCUMENT LEGEND & PER PAGE  (Read 9167 times)

brianj

Bluebeam Legends - FULL DOCUMENT LEGEND & PER PAGE
« on: July 03, 2019, 03:15:37 PM »

I apologize if I somehow missed this topic in previous discussions or if this is a rudimentary question, but I can not seem to locate an answer to this which I would have assumed to be a readily available option.  I would like to place a legend on the cover page of a set of plans that has the entire document as its source (i.e., any markup on any page included and totaled).  I would also like to have a legend on each page that just that page as its source.  This would allow one to see the entire project summary right on the cover sheet but then also drill into the details on each page.  I cannot figure out how to have a measurement associated with multiple legends as this would require.  I have figured a couple of workarounds (e.g., full document legend first then snapshot this on cover and give  each pad individulal legend, but the cover would not be dynamic only the pages) but nothing that retains the full functionality of the legend tool itself.  Does anyone know how to do this using legends tool or alternatively how it can be performed while retaining full functionality?  Thank you.

Brian

W31Andrew

Re: Bluebeam Legends - FULL DOCUMENT LEGEND & PER PAGE
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 12:14:24 AM »

Select the legend on your cover page and then go to the properties tab. In the Table section there is a drop down box for "Source Page(s)". Select "All Pages". "Current" is the default which is why nothing shows up.

vmdomb

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 04:03:34 PM »

Like brianj, I would like to know if a markup can be associated with multiple legends.  I'd like to make 2 different legends with different topics, reporting on the same selection of markups.

W31Andrew

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 07:35:33 PM »

Markups can't be assigned to more than one legend with different names. The previous post was about using the same named legend on multiple sheets, but just changing the source pages.