Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Can anyone help with the Stamp() tool from the ScriptEngine?  (Read 10514 times)

carrie

Can anyone help with the Stamp() tool from the ScriptEngine?
« on: November 07, 2018, 07:36:06 PM »

Hi all, I'm trying to run scripts from the cmd line, and I'm having a problem with the Stamp() function. Error message: "Stamp() Delegate to an instance method cannot have null 'this'." Here is the script code:

Open("C:\Users\Job1176\Test123.pdf")
InsertPages(0, "C:\Users\Job1176\Test123456.pdf")
Stamp("C:\ProgramData\Bluebeam Software\Bluebeam Revu\2017\Stamps\Seal.pdf", "center", 1, 1)
Save("C:\Users\Job1176\TestCOMB1.pdf")
Close()

The script runs fine when the Stamp() line is removed. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening here? Thanks for any suggestions!

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
Re: Can anyone help with the Stamp() tool from the ScriptEngine?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 01:10:43 PM »

I don't do scripting much at all, but in looking at this, and at Bluebeam's script reference, if the stamp is in the folder set as your STAMPS folder in Revu preferences, do you have to list the entire path of the stamp - or will just the name of the stamp do it?
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

carrie

Re: Can anyone help with the Stamp() tool from the ScriptEngine?
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2018, 01:22:25 PM »

Hi Steve, thanks for the reply. I tried doing it both ways, but to no avail- I'm still getting that strange error. I'm wondering about setting the Stamp preferences though, looking into that now to see if that might be the problem! (I'm not a Bluebeam/Revu person at all, this is my first project so I'm stumbling around quite a bit trying to learn the features..)