Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: snapshot  (Read 12323 times)

HCTP

snapshot
« on: August 24, 2018, 04:46:44 AM »

I've noticed that sometimes when you paste a snap shot the image is transparent, and sometimes its opaque. How do you control this? I like the transparent mode for overlaying plans.
any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
Re: snapshot
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 07:17:23 AM »

I don't use snapshot a lot, but I think once you've taken the snapshot and pasted it, you can select it and then go to the Properties palette.  Under FILL COLOR choose the swatch for NO FILL.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

HCTP

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 11:44:35 AM »

Steve,

I tried that, it doesnt work for a clipped image that is already opaque, i cant change it to transparent.

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 07:12:55 AM »

I may be missing something, but how do you get an opaque snap?  I've tried several times and every one I get has transparency.  The only way I can get an opaque shot is to go into Snapshot Preferences and de-select "Take Vector Snapshots".  If I do that, then they are opaque.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com

HCTP

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 04:00:35 AM »

well that would have been a nice fix, but I have the vector box checked, at least the one under preferneces under snapshot.

I opened up 6 drawing sets, in 5 of them i could snap images and they were transparenet, in one set they are opaque.

of the five sets that were transparent, 3 were made in autocad and 2 in revit, the set that has opaque images was made in revit.

so no pattern

is there another dialoque box or menu  that you can switch from pixels to  vectors>

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 10:15:04 AM »

Stumbled across this today while looking for something else.  Maybe "Mask Color" will do what you need?

https://support.bluebeam.com/online-help/revu2017/Default.htm#RevuHelp/06--Markup/06--Image/Image-Tool--MTV.htm#Appearance_Properties
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com