Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bluebeam Sets  (Read 6476 times)

Clindenfelser

Bluebeam Sets
« on: June 27, 2019, 07:16:21 PM »

We have started looking into the use of Sets to organize our revisions internally during CA. The setup goes great except it does not seem there is a way to organize sheets into the correct order after going through the process. For example, we need SD sheets to come in before SB sheets in our single "Structural" Category. You are only given the option to sort by Page Label or File Name. Both of which will put things in alphanumeric order. Any suggestions on what could be done? Or am I stuck with out of order sheets?

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
Re: Bluebeam Sets
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 11:44:48 PM »

Set your order of groups using the CATEGORIES feature when you build the set.  Attached is a screen shot showing the default categories when you create set.  You can change the order using the up and down arrows.  The order in this window determines the grouping order within the set.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp

Clindenfelser

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 12:07:15 PM »

Thanks for the reply Steve.  I understand the screenshot you sent.  What I am looking for is a way to organize within each category.  In your example, is there a way to put AD sheets in front of A sheets and have them both within a single category called Architectural? It doesn't seem that there is a way to manually organize within a category.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 06:24:22 AM by Clindenfelser »

Steve

• Administrator
    • RevuHelp
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 12:24:34 PM »

I see what you are saying. At that level the sort is alphabetical.  So to reorder you would have to change the beginning letters.
Steve Jones
RevuHelp Forum Admin
steve@revuhelp.com
www.revuhelp.com
www.facebook.com/RevuHelp