Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
 on: September 03, 2021, 10:08:22 AM 
Started by DalskiBo - Last post by DalskiBo
I have lots of different custom columns. I want only the active custom columns being displayed in the markup-list to show in the properties panel. Is there a way to do this?

on: September 03, 2021, 05:18:12 AM 
Started by dfrankpsi@pumpsol.com - Last post by dfrankpsi@pumpsol.com
Has anyone had luck adding file access via webDAV to a SharePoint site?
Receive 'access denied. Forbidden' when attempting to authenticate. Credentials are fine, path is valid. Can open in Safari and the SharePoint app; only Revu (full paid version) causing issues.

on: August 27, 2021, 12:28:02 PM 
Started by rbhazie - Last post by rbhazie
My Bluebeam has stopped working. I can open the app and it comes up and then nothing. I have un-installed and re-installed 3 times now. I tried doing a re-set under the Admin Help, Still nothing.
Anyone else having issues with Bluebeam not working?

on: August 19, 2021, 11:49:15 AM 
Started by mgangemi - Last post by mgangemi
I've had network problems with Bluebeam *forever*, and have lost countless hours of work because of these problems.  What's frustrating is that they'd be super easy to fix - if you can't write to a location, just write locally (to a folder specified by the user).  Autorecovery is great, but only works in some cases.

Here's what happened today:
  • Opened a file yesterday that was on the network
  • Did work to it - lots of work
  • Stopped for the night and closed laptop
  • Laptop disconnects from network VPN, file lock is released
  • Coworker opens the same file on their laptop
  • I turn on my laptop, realize I haven't saved, click "Save".
  • I get an error message "There is a problem reading this file, which may be caused by a network issue. Please attempt to fix that issue and then retry."  I click "cancel" since "retry" surely won't work - not without finding out who has the file open.
  • Bluebeam closes the file without saving.  (Revu.log: "(file) had to be closed without saving, the save process was critically interrupted. System.UnauthorizedAccessException: File access exception.")
  • I am sad.

So, my request: If you hit an error like this, could you just save it to my local drive?  Sure seems like an easy fix that would save countless hours of rework.  You could even get fancy and list it with the autorecover files, but I'd be happy if it was even saved to C:\BluebeamStuffYouWouldHaveLost\.

on: July 31, 2021, 06:00:26 AM 
Started by MattH2021 - Last post by MattH2021
Hello everyone.  Great to see this forum exists!
I work for a small building materials company in the UK and use Revu to do pretty simple measurements in metric.
Often the pdfs we receive don't have a scale bar or a dimension that I can use to calibrate.  But they do have the scale e.g 1:25 or 1:100.
I have read that I shopuld be able to: Go to Tools > Measure > Set Scale. The Apply Scale to Pages dialog box opens.  However the dialog box does not open.  I have also tried clicking on the scale box in the bottom right hand corner but that doesn't work either.
Please can someone suggest how else I can set the standard preset scales?
I have attached a screenshot of what I see when I habe the measurements tool selected.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Matt

on: July 25, 2021, 08:58:02 PM 
Started by doberoimorris - Last post by jacob_m
Hi doberoimorris, did you ever find a solution to this issue?

regards

on: July 20, 2021, 01:04:38 PM 
Started by Bhick90 - Last post by Bhick90
Sorry I need a little help I am new to Revu.

When I have two markups and I select both of them, then I hit align top. It deletes one of the markups instead of aligning them.
Has anybody had this issue or know how to fix this or can tell me what I am doing wrong?

on: July 20, 2021, 10:18:27 AM 
Started by Steve - Last post by Steve
This topic has been moved to Revu General Topics.

http://revuhelp.com:80/forum/index.php?topic=490.0

on: July 19, 2021, 03:28:19 PM 
Started by MargaretHTS - Last post by MargaretHTS
I am in the process of testing Revu 20 after having used 2018 for several years in preparation to roll it out to several hundred users at my company.

We've found an issue with the Revu 20 stapler in that right clicking to "convert" or "combine" some Word documents into Bluebeam doesn't work.

Is this something anyone here has experienced?

Using the 2018 stapler on the same documents works fine.

Error message attached.

on: July 19, 2021, 02:44:35 PM 
Started by Kelly Z - Last post by Kelly Z
I spend most of my time in the office doing takeoffs and quotes. I also deal with all of our system replacements and adds/changes/modifications and need to do site visits/on site markups of existing systems. I need to upgrade my laptop and want something that I can take on site. So 80% of my work is laptop 20% tablet. I had thought about getting the ipad app for my field portion but from what I see the ipad app has horrible reviews. The surface pro seems to be geared more 80% tablet and 20% laptop. I have been looking at Dell 2 in 1 devices as they are more laptop then tablet. If you are working in the field with BB what are you using?

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]