Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
 on: June 07, 2022, 12:29:26 PM 
Started by DereckNad - Last post by DereckNad
Hey guys,

I'm still new to bluebeam revu and trying to understand the huge machine that it is. At our office (architecture), we decided to try bluebeam as our new PDF reader and we are trying to implant it for electronic field measurment to gain time (compared to paper). As an info, we bought a Microsoft Surface go 3 with intel core i3 to use revu with on the field. After the first experience I noticed that when linking a capture with the camera to a markup, taken within revu, the image is really low quality. I exported the image and compared it to a photo taken within the camera app of the surface and the difference was huge (2500 ko for the image taken with the surface camera, 75 ko for the image taken with the camera feature of revu).

Do you guys know if it is possible to make adjustment to make it better, without having to take all my photos with the surface camera and having to link all my photos to markups when coming back to the office. I've tried to play with the import/export settings of images but nothing works with my problem.

Thanks!

on: June 01, 2022, 06:02:36 AM 
Started by Julian - Last post by rkric258
Hi, if you have a bluebeam Mac licence for sale, please get in touch with me.

You can check this article, here has some guidance
https://mac4pc.com/bluebeam-revu-standard-crack/

In my research I have found this macbook pro m1 version which pretty good at this price range, so if are thinking to switching or upgrading your macbook with latest model then I would love to suggest you this one. Hope it will helpful for you. Thank you

on: May 27, 2022, 06:16:09 AM 
Started by jcontrols39 - Last post by jcontrols39
I am editing a bunch of maps. I am using snapshot to make new walls and move existing ones. but recently i found that when I print the map the walls that i used snapshot to replicate are much bigger then shown on in the PDF prior to printing. my work around is to make a line that same color and thickness but this takes a lot more time and i have about 200 high density maps to fix.

on: May 20, 2022, 02:55:00 PM 
Started by Peri_5xg - Last post by Peri_5xg
I feel like this should be a standard and straightforwad process, but I have tried to no avail.

I created a group in Revu by using the command CTRL+G (right click, menu pops up, and I create a group)

When I create multiple instances of the group, I want to be able to edit the group and have the modifications applied universally, i.e. to all instances of said created group. This seems like a basic feature, that for some reason, cannot be achieved. 

Is there something I am missing / is there a way to do this?

on: May 17, 2022, 02:41:56 PM 
Started by Mskalski - Last post by Mskalski
Does anyone know if Bluebeam ever intends to update Revu with a Paragraph Styling function? It would be nice to be able to edit a text document with bullet points or a number list without having to go back into MS Word, re-save then re-export into PDF again.

on: May 13, 2022, 04:07:30 PM 
Started by bendoty - Last post by bendoty
Is it possible to export a list of my Attended Sessions with the Session Name and Session ID?

on: May 11, 2022, 02:05:02 PM 
Started by Steve - Last post by Steve
This topic has been moved to Revu General Topics.

http://revuhelp.com:80/forum/index.php?topic=526.0

on: May 11, 2022, 02:04:22 PM 
Started by Steve - Last post by Steve
This topic has been moved to Revu General Topics.

http://revuhelp.com:80/forum/index.php?topic=538.0

on: April 21, 2022, 10:21:01 AM 
Started by gjackson - Last post by gjackson
Hello. I am trying to do markups on structural steel fabrication pieces on an iPad using Citrix. I want to be able to mark on the drawings on revu, but the problem is that I would be marking on the master set of drawings that everyone else in the office looks at, works with, and prints. Creating a whole new set of drawings for every piece is simply not an option. So far, the best solution we've found is to have my markups on a separate layer and uncheck the print box so that the markups won't print. However, all we've found is that that box is on by default and cannot be changed. Is there any way to turn the print box unchecked by default? Or is there a better solution we don't know about? Thank you!

on: April 17, 2022, 04:17:27 PM 
Started by jblyx002 - Last post by blodwynpig
File - Print -get window - print -printer Bluebeam.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10