Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: September 21, 2022, 02:47:51 PM 
Started by Zorko - Last post by Zorko
Hi,

My Revu 20.2.85 64 Extreme and there is annoying problem.

I am using Tool Chest extensively in my workflow and recently I have a problem where layer name disappears from the tool in My Tools. This is how it looks after setting it up - how it should stay.

Here are the steps I am using to create the layer(s) and add them to the Tool Chest

• Create polylength, area or count.
  • Add to unlocked Tool Chest (I have made the standard tool headings without any items allocated)
  • Adjust properties & measurements which are in tool chest.
  • Add layer
  • Lock tool chest
The problem is that after some time using the items from tool chest, layers name is gone I have tried to find what is causing this but I couldnít find the patten. This started happening two updates ago.
Is there a fix for this or a workaround? If you have any suggestions to improve the workflow for creating Tool Chest items please let me know.

Screenshot of missing layer name attached.
EDIT: Can't add screenshots, upload folder full. Message me and I can email them to you.

Thank you!

on: September 17, 2022, 04:01:08 PM 
Started by tibi4ever - Last post by ShakeyDaveSr
Yeah, this is an older post, but there's no indication it was solved, though I'm sure it has been but the reply that
Call Outs aren't available in Revu struck me as odd.

V20 is out now and I'm still on 18.4 and Call Outs have always been available,,,
Am I missing something?

on: September 17, 2022, 03:54:15 PM 
Started by Nick - Last post by ShakeyDaveSr
Thank you for that info.

I've wondered how to do that for a while now, Dims always seem to be in the most inconvenient spots,,,lol

on: September 16, 2022, 03:49:36 PM 
Started by MattH2021 - Last post by ShakeyDaveSr
I can only assume you figured this out by now, but I can't believe that no one even replied :-\

on: August 29, 2022, 09:18:15 AM 
Started by Peri_5xg - Last post by Peri_5xg
For some reason, after restarting my computer, the units changed from feet inches to inches. I can't find a way to change it back. There is no "units" category in the Preferences dialogue. How can I change it back to the units I want. Why would it do this after restarting my computer?

on: August 12, 2022, 09:13:00 PM 
Started by JWC - Last post by JWC
Guys, I am working on multiple PDF floorplan drawings (auto-cad plots) with international groups. I use Revu Bluebeam to add comments and dimensions. Often, this is hundreds of measurements - length, area, etc.
The cavat is that I am frequently asked to recalculate units (from metrics to imperial and vice-versa). Is there a feature allowing to covert _all_ measurements from ft to meters and back with limited numbers of clicks?

Thanks,
J.

on: August 10, 2022, 06:10:31 PM 
Started by B-C - Last post by B-C
Perpetual license be darned -
they've decided you MUST have maintenance or else you can't use their product
Not quite but not being able to re-install an old version or transfer it to another PC starts to get into the LMI (Log Me In) level of profiteering

https://support.bluebeam.com/articles/eol-faq/
https://support.bluebeam.com/articles/bluebeam-eol-support/

on: July 31, 2022, 02:33:41 AM 
Started by KRQK - Last post by KRQK
Hi

I have accidentally messed up with on of my drawing & I wish to retrieve one of its previous version. I checked at help & it says I need to go to revision history after going into the project list. But the problem is I canít see any option to go to project list. Can I get some help regarding this. The drawing is quite important & urgent.
The version is 20.2.30 & it was normal project file or drawing not a studio project.

on: July 14, 2022, 10:13:13 AM 
Started by JSPrecast - Last post by JSPrecast
Adobe has a plug-in that works wonderfully.  Another way is to use a Python script and you do not need to use BB or Adobe.

on: July 13, 2022, 11:11:01 AM 
Started by RkDraw - Last post by RkDraw
When I open and print a PDF file using Adobe it is coming out good.  But when I use Revu to open and print the same file it is coming out very faint.  Is there a way to fix this? I have attached a photo of the two prints.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10